Thursday, June 27, 2013

Under Construction



Hello! My name is Neil! Nice to meet you! Okay, so this is my first post for this blog and I absolutely have a ton to prepare for this so I thought while I prepare all the stuff, I take this time to introduce myself and state the purpose for this blog!

Call me Neil, I used to be an Associate Financial Planner of the Philippines. My certification expired and it's just a matter of renewing it. I have about almost 3 years of experience in the financial industry (and counting),    I have not learned it all yet but I'm willing to learn it more and even master it through the years.

Through this blog, I hope to reach out to people who are wanting to save and invest and not only that, I hope to create and add values to people not only financially but also spiritually and morally. Don't worry, I'm not going to bury you with all those savvy terms, I'm a simple guy and I prefer simplicity. :)

This is it for now, catch you soon!

Cheers!

All credit goes to ~recycledwax for the picture http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Under-Construction-121570788.

0 comments: