Friday, July 5, 2013

Out of the Blue # 1

Every now and then, we get bored of what we talk or write about and financial talks or articles can really be boring. (I can even bore myself! LOL) So I thought, why not write something out of the blue just to get the blood running.

In this article, you will get to know my "other" side a little bit, and that "other" side is the gamer in me.

Yes, I am a gamer! I love to play video games! I love console gaming and that console is the Playstation!

I've owned PS1


I've owned the PS2


The PS3


And finally, soon to be the owner of a PS4!

The PS4 budget is now on the works, I'm already saving up for this machine! Of course, even if I am saving for the PS4, I still have money going to my investments, it's all about budgeting.

On a financial standpoint, the PS4 is $100 cheaper than the Xbox One. Slightly much powerful that the Xbox one according to some techie guys. Many exclusive games coming up and PSN has a very great value.

Here are the main specs of the PS4:
AMD x86-based 8-core CPU and an enhanced GPU
Blu-ray, DVD and HDMI output
8GB of GDDR5 RAM

I really do not understand tech terms so much but I think this is powerful.

I may be bias on this but I guess I just love the PS4! But by all means, buy the machine you want. Either Xbox One or PS4, go to where you will be happy. For me, it will be the PS4. I can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3!

As I always say, no matter how long you have stopped playing video games, it will always be in your blood because a gamer is always a gamer no matter what!

Cheers!

0 comments: