Friday, July 19, 2013

Out of the Blue #3: Bro. Bo Sanchez



What can I say? When someone mentions Bro. Bo, it's like a household name. Who is Bro. Bo?

I cannot detail to you his life but what I can tell you this man changed my life. Bro. Bo is one of the reasons I got into the Financial industry. It was one of the post of his blog that made me go for it.

Bro. Bo is a preacher, an author and a business man. Reading his post on his blog really changed my life. Aside from that, I have been attending the Kerygma Conference every year here in Cebu and also have been attending the weekly prayer meeting called The Feast.

How did Bro. Bo change my life? It was one faithful day that I was browsing through the internet and I found Bro. Bo's blog. I was graduating that time and since I was going to have a job soon, I thought of investing. With a good timing, the post that I read was about investing!

Bro. Bo was writing about why we should invest and and why we should save money and at the end, he had some person to contact to if ever you are interested on saving and investing.

I contacted Mr. Lyndon, he is from Manila and with another great timing, he dropped by in Cebu because he had something to do here too!

We met, talked and finally introduced me to Wealth Academy, this is where I got all the information/training on how to save and invest. Through this, I became a saver, investor and an Associate Financial Planner. The rest is history.

I became who I am because of 1 post. Amazing how 1 post can bless us! Coincidence? No, I believe it was all part of  God's plan.

I too hope that somehow this blog would help people start saving and investing, that way we could reach our dreams together!

God bless you!

Cheers!

0 comments: